post test/ Mr.Schick's Birthday!!!!!!


 I don't know how I should feel about the test, it wasn't hard or anything I just feel like I made dumb mistakes. I always study good then once I get to the test or start taking it I get anxious and start messing up and getting in my own head. I don't know why or how that happens it gets on my nerves, like just remember what you need to know and get a 100 that's all I want. I wish anxiety wasn't a thing I would do so good but no god wants me to just get all nervous and frustrated for no reason. Hopefully I did good, because I'm trying to maintain my grades I'm super proud of my grades. Also hope you had a wonderful birthday Mr.Schick eat lots of cake for me or food. Now that I think about it what do people who are older eat for their birthday. Feel like 21-27 just libation, then 30-36 its like steak and stuff, 36 and above I guess eat what they want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz