religion

Today we are learning about religious regions, and where religions are I understand why we would learn about this. It's kinda important to know things like this plus it's social studies we are learning about people and population. Like why not learn about where places of religion are, they are all around us and some religions take up a good portion of the worlds population. It's crazy how many people part take in religions, I never new how many people would be in a religion. Some have similarities and some have many differences. You know it's a good thing we are learning about stuff like this, I like to learn new things extra knowledge for the kids. Having extra knowledge is awesome I can just tell my mom interesting facts. My mom loves when I tell her things she doesn't know she learns lots of new things from me every day. I teach her french and she takes it a little too far always speaking french now, like it was never that serious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz