blog

Today in class we read about demographic transitions, don't understand it too much but I'll get the hang of it. Basically a demographic transition is the revolution a country made and how it effects their population. Like stage one is the start of an industrial revolution, and more babies being born. We are just learning about it that's all I can think of right now, just got to study for the test monday. I'm going to miss the super human geo class next semester, but I heard Mr. Fendryk is a good guy so we'll see. My thanksgiving break was awesome though, all the food is gone but it was a lot. I could have a full plate for every meal I ate, I ate like a hog 🤣. I'm proud of myself too I helped make the food I skinned the potatoes, sweet potatoes, and made mac n cheese because I dropped the first pan. It wasn't my fault my cousin ran into me and I got all the blame, that sucked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz