presentation blog ( must see)

Mr. Schick when you see this I think my group deserves a grade boost if below a B and I can argue why we do


I don't know what happened about our presentation Germany wasn't so obvious about issues to be honest. They don't have any disputes with other countries, they have illicit drugs and other things like that. I guess an issue would be the amount of refugees, I think my partners didn't do as much work as i thought me and Rachel were the only ones working on it during the weekend. My slide was truly unfortunately deleted I tried to research any problems with communications and transnational issues but their were none really that were visible or specified on cia.gov.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz