post-test

I feel very confident in what my grade should be it wasn't too hard it was kinda easy, not saying the test was too easy I don't want you to give out hard test. Only thing that confused me was total fertility rate and crude birth rate, because I knew they both had a connection t babies. I think I got the answer right though, process of elimination helped a lot also knowing the definitions. Anyway is it me ? Or do I have a shadow every other day or week it's kinda crazy at this point 😂😂. It's getting really close to exams and I'm starting to get worried about them , they are a big deal but if I stay calm,cool, and collected I should be perfectly fine. My grades are phenomenal for the first quarter shouldn't be nothing less than that should have a 3.8-4.0 I'm pretty impressed with myself and my mom is proud.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz