blog

 There's is a pop quiz coming up and we went over things in class today. We were asked 37 questions as a review about population and things we learned in class. We also have a really long spring break it's crazy how long it is, I honestly love private school. The breaks for holidays are amazing and I can sleep, eat, and wake up late. It's just awesome but we also are going to have exams and I hope I do good, I will study so hard. I am physically and mentally ready for the exams and after that I get to relax and wait for Christmas then come back to be ready for business. My grades are good so the exams won't effected me too much if I do average then it will be good. Nonetheless I will still try my best to get an even better grade on the exams, and just not bomb them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz