post-quiz

I think I did pretty good I don't really know , but I know I shouldn't get below 80. I am not looking forward to school after sports because I am going to be so bored. Also lots of homework which no one likes. Nonetheless I am excited for tonight because we play a bad team and we should win, also really embarrass them badly. Man do I love JC , I love this school so much and I'm doing pretty good on my transition from public to private school. This school gave me a chance , so I give back as me being a role model student. A student that all teachers can like and a student who can lighten the mood when needed. Just trying to be a good guy, good kid, and a great student. I want to make all staff members jobs easier by just being a cooperative person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz