post quiz and hoco shopping


Today we took the quiz and I feel like I did good, and it wasn't too hard felt it was a perfect set up test by the one and only Mr. Schick. It wasn't too hard or too easy it was just right , at first I looked at the scan tron and i thought it was 100 questions. I knew Mr. Schick wasn't going to do that , because like who wants to do a 100 question test and who wants to grade that. Also it's spirit week time for everyone to kick back a little you know. Also I got my hoco outfit, it's crazy because the store had everything I needed literally everything. My mom and I were stressing that it was going to be a multi-store trip, but hey we got every in 30 minutes. I know a lot of people that took at least 2 days or ordered there stuff and waited days. Overall first day of spirit week is over and it was pretty dope, also my first spirit week in high school *ric flair noise*.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz