blog

I'm having football withdrawals I need to play football again, I'm always so bored after school and after workouts. Watching NFL games make me so jealous like ouuu look at you in your nice uniform, helmet, and pads. Like imagine getting paid millions of dollars to just run into people or catch a ball, sounds like my kind of job. Football is honestly like anger management for 2.5 hours fir at least 10 weeks, 6 days a week. Then you have protection so you can just attack people with minimum damage to yourself. Can't get better than that, but the NFL is getting soft with the rules lately football is a violent sport. You get hit, hurt, and even punched you might even break something but if you protect yourself you will have an insane amount of fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

here are some bio notes because i want to study a lot

after quiz